
It is Monday, November 3, 2008. So, I decided to start a blog. I was inspired today, as I read from a former classmate's blog. I realized that I had so much inside that I wanted to say. Having a place to say it is wonderful. This morning was a typical Monday morning. I was determined to start the week on a good note. My alarm sounded at 7:00 a.m., as Chad was saying goodbye for the day. I spent the first 15 minutes reading from 2nd Nephi in the Book of Mormon. It was a time when Lehi was counseling to his children just before he died. I set a goal to read everyday. It is important. And, I know my children will see how important it is when they see me doing it. I said my prayers this morning and prayed for strength to share the gospel with two families that I have been thinking about. I know that Heavenly Father hears our prayers. I am easily distracted during the day with all of the tasks that I have to do. Housecleaning is a never-ending waterfall of chores. I wish it was as pretty as a waterfall. Somehow, my floor looks gross. I mean, not the typical "i need to mop" kind of gross, but really gross. I have mopped it so many times and it still looks bad. I have this fear that I have ruined it forever. I have read online to try vinegar, which I will do again today. My goals for today are to go grocery shopping, plan a meal for dinner, family home evening and to tackle some of the waterfall.
Jodee:
ReplyDeleteYour blog is truly inspirational and it shows your love for your family. I am so proud of you
Love Kathy